Castro Valley is a town in Alameda County.
|no tourist information on Wikidata:|
The city was named after Don Guillermo Castro, a former professional soldier in the Mexican army. In 1841, he earned much of the territory of Castro Valley for his merit. On this site he had 300 cattle, 4,000 sheep and 500 horses. In the following years, he lost much of his fortune due to his gambling addiction, and is said to have lost his ranch in a card game.
- IATA: OAK). 15 km away. Other nearby airports are San Francisco airport and San José airport, which is Oakland International Airport (
On the street
- the comes from Oakland (California) and continues to San José
- the from Oakland (California) via Castro Valley to Tracy.
- 22373 North Third Street, Castro Valley, CA 94546-6904. The Hayward estate consists of 3.3 acres of plants from Japan and California Opened: Monday-Sunday 8:30-16:00. Japanese Gardens,
- 2533 Castro Valley Blvd. Tel: . Golden Tee Golfland,
- 17130 Foothill Blvd, Castro Valley, CA 94546. Tel: . Valley Inn **,
- 2532 Castro Valley Blvd, Castro Valley, CA 94546. Tel: . Comfort Inn,
- 20103 Lake Chabot Rd, Castro Valley, CA 94546. Eden Medical Center,